The Sandwich Guy Is My Guy

If you’ve been to McKinley Hill in The Fort, I’m sure you’ll notice the long line of people over at One World Square building. No, they’re not in line to get inside their office, but rather waiting for their turn to get a sandwich over at The Sandwich Guy.

tsg

The place is a simple nook with only a couple of chairs outside. Most of their clients here have their sandwiches on the go. Here’s a shot of the place:

the-sandwich-guy-mckinley-hill

I went inside and ordered for myself one of their bestsellers – The TSG Bigtime. This sandwich sells for only a P100 and you’ll have a double decker sandwich with your choice of 3 delis and 2 slices of cheese. I chose bacon, ham and chicken.

take-a-bite

I thought that the sandwich would be a great snack but instead, I felt like I had a second lunch that day. It was tasty and well worth the money I paid for.

Aside from sandwiches, they also have salads, pasta and this bottled black gulaman which I first thought was a bottle of soy sauce. Nyok!

black-gulaman

The Sandwich Guy at McKinley is open 24 hours and also delivers for a minimum order of 1,000 bucks. Check out their website to learn more about them – thesandwichguy.com.

That’s it, this is PG Respondent, Fitz inviting you to try The Sandwich Guy. Chomp!

pg-fitz

Love this post? Why not subscribe to us for free via e-mail. Receive the latest updates from Patay Gutom straight to your e-mail inbox. Don't forget to confirm your subscription by clicking the verification link that will be sent to your e-mail!

Enter your email address below:

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted by Fitz Villafuerte, who has written 13 posts as , on Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 7:55 pm and was filed under Fast Food.

22 Responses to “The Sandwich Guy Is My Guy”

1. Sherwin says:

Man, I gotta check out this place.

2. J. Ibanez says:

Nadadaanan ko yan palagi dati pag sinusundo ko wife ko sa work. Jan lang siya sa One World nagooffice dati e. Pag nakadaan ako kakain na tlga ako jan. hehe!

3. edelweiza says:

your sandwich looks yummy and filling! and your bottled gulaman, i drank the same at kowloon house on west avenue last time…an ingenious take to everyone’s favorite gulaman drink.

4. J. Ibanez says:

Galing ako jan kanina. haha!

5. greggy says:

delivery minimum is only 200bucks! everyday kasi kaming nagpapapdeliver kaya alam ko na! they have 8branches now.. check out their website for details.. http://www.thesandwichguy.com

6. u8mypinkcookies says:

ive read good reviews about this!! hopefully i can try it soon!

7. malou says:

Meron na rin sila dine-in version with al fresco dining din sa Shaw Boulevard,Sun Plaza Bldg along Princeton st. Very cozy yung venue for dabarkads!

8. J says:

yay! Joy Black Gulaman! We have that at the ofice. Also, Nice Sammiichhhesszzz

9. Meikah Delid says:

I LOVE sandwiches, especially the grilled ones. Are their sandwiches grilled or cold subs?

But the one you had looks really yummy ha! =P~

10. malou says:

Their sandwiches are grilled like a panini..No cold sandwiches from them..May super sarap din sila na coffee sa Shaw branch – comparable to Starbucks pero mas mura…

11. mistercastanzo says:

just had me a TSG bigtime :) our office orders from their shaw blvd. branch a lot

12. malou says:

Just saw a flyer from shaw – we can have TSG on Saturdays na – their only branch daw that’s open on Saturdays – Yay!

13. makapunta nga dito.. hehehe 😀 may kakilala ako na nag wowork sa may mckinley eh.. hehe

14. teka.. The Fort din ang McKinley Hill fitz? wah!

15. […] was at The Sandwich Guy in McKinley Hill several months ago when I first saw this product. On display, I though this was a bottle of soy […]

16. I eat there everyday.As in literally EVERYDAY. Only TSG exist in Mckinley hill to me when it comes to food.

17. Clay says:

If you’re in the Makati area another branch of the sandwich guy is located Makati Ave. Corner Buendia ground level Pacific Star bldg. in Time Square.

18. John says:

one of my favorite sandwich is the roast beef sandwich…. Loved it!!!

19. Sheena says:

pag mag oorder ako sa the sandwich guy, for sure may potato cheese ako binibili… sarap

20. johann says:

sa the sandwich guy ako kumakain every after gym ko para mas less calories and healthier option

21. Robert says:

natuwa ako nung nalaman ko na pwede na mag order ng half sandwich sa the sandwich guy. mas macocontrol ko ng mga calorie intake ko

22. Kevin says:

its been awhile since the last time a ate at the sandwich guy, happy to see that they now offer half sandwich. especially for people like me who wants to loose weight faster.